We are fortunate at Woodcrest School to have an actively involved group of parents who care deeply for their children’s education. All parents are encouraged to take on leadership opportunities as well as attend Parent Organization events.
The Parent Organization is comprised of parent volunteers who help support the school through fundraising activities, as well as assist in a variety of school services and share many responsibilities, including:
- Sponsorship of Annual Teacher Appreciation Lunch
- Coordination of safety programs
- Support of the garden
- Participation in holiday celebrations and classroom trips
- Sale of uniforms
- Volunteering in classroom
- Lectures by distinguished educators and psychologists
At Woodcrest School we place emphasis on working together to help our local community. Parents, students, faculty, alumni, and friends get together throughout the year to participate in many important ways to raise awareness, raise money, and most importantly to show how the power of many can truly make a difference in the world.
Over the past 45 years, Woodcrest alumni have gone on to amazing careers, top colleges and universities, and impressive internships. The alumni of Woodcrest School come back year after year to participate in opportunities to pass down experiences shared after graduation. Our school is extremely lucky to have such a supportive network of alumni and supportive parents.
- MIT Graduate
- 1st Place Winner of Yahoo Hack Day Contest
- Author of Top Selling Coding Book
- Electrical Engineering Graduate
- Built His Own Electric Car
- Founder of Hollywood Electrics
- Stanford Graduate
- UCLA Law School Honors Graduate
- Lawyer at LA's Largest Law Firm